Dominion pads should be replaced when the thickness of the backing plate and pad material is 2.75 mm or less.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I submit for sponsorship?
- Q: My brakes are noisy - what could be the cause and how can I stop this?
- Q: What size tires are recommended for my wheels?
- Q: What spoke tension should my wheels be at or built to?
- Q: How do I register my product?
- Q: Are Reynolds wheels compatible with Wahoo KICKR ROLLR?
- Q: When should I replace my Dominion brake pads?
- Q: What freehub and endcap options are available for my wheels?
- Q: There appears to be play in my Hub. What steps should I take?
- Q: Where can I locate spoke lengths, nipple sizes, and bearing sizes for my wheels?